The Plantation Bay Room and Restaurant Satisfaction Guarantee. We would like all our guests to feel they made the right choice in coming here. And most of our guests do, so we can afford to be liberal with those who don’t:
Immediate change of heart after checking in. If after arrival you do not think you would enjoy your stay, please advise us (by calling a Duty Manager or the Front Office Manager) within 4 hours of checking in, and we will do the following:
- waive your room charge for the day (but not your charges for food, goods, or services if any);
- in case you made any advance payment or deposit, even for peak or blackout periods,
the entire amount will be refunded to you by the same method/channel you used to pay;
- help you book at another hotel in metropolitan Cebu; and
- provide you with free chauffeur-driven transportation to that hotel;
- The provisions of this guarantee do not apply to guests refused check-in or ejected, for either obnoxious behavior or refusal to comply with the Resort’s policies. Plantation Bay does not suffer ill-mannered guests or those who think they can intimidate the natives. By not wasting our time and energy on a few unreasonable guests, we leave our management and staff in good humor to serve normal guests better. If we do reject or eject you, after you have paid us in full for all the goods and services you have consumed, we will escort you to our front gate and bid you goodbye.
You must, however, actually come. Our normal policies apply to no-shows and reservation cancellations made prior to check-in.
Early departure vis-à-vis the number of nights reserved. If after staying a day or more during a non-peak and non-blackout period, you decide to cut short your reserved stay, you will only be charged for the days actually stayed (you must of course leave by 12 Noon, our standard check-out time). In case you made any advance payment or deposit, the unused balance will be refunded to you in Philippine peso equivalent. Please note however that if you were accorded a discount due to the length of stay booked, an early departure may disqualify you from the discount, and the rate for the days you actually stayed will be calculated accordingly. This section does not apply to peak dates or dates that are “blacked out”, i.e., dates for which advance payment in full is required (roughly 30 days a year are peak or blackout dates); in respect of such dates, no refunds will be given for early departures.
Unsatisfactory food. When dining or drinking at any of our restaurants (but not our dinner shows or open buffets), if after eating or drinking 25% or less of the serving, any dish or drink is not to your absolute satisfaction, please advise our staff and there will be no charge for it. (We will of course offer you alternatives.) Please do this instead of just grousing about your meal later, when we can no longer ascertain exactly what the problem was or whether any staff member warrants correction.